Saturday, January 2, 2010

Cable Internet Maryland Can I Have Internet Only?

Can i have internet only? - cable internet maryland

I just want high-speed Internet. I did not want or cable. I try to get rid of, my phone at home. I have an apt and moving in a year. I try as much as possible to save $ in the coming year. I live in Maryland. Currently I have a knight, if my bill before tax is $ 50. I do not use the phone at home, so I was thinking of getting rid of him, up to $ saving advice? I can not steal my neighbors wi-fi. (I)

3 comments:

slinkies said...

I have a cell phone and did not have a landline number for the year, so an excellent job for me seems ...

You only pay for Internet access via supplier here in North Carolina to pay, I would be the various providers of Internet services, to call on his services APT MD and see what the different plans they offer ...

slinkies said...

I have a cell phone and did not have a landline number for the year, so an excellent job for me seems ...

You only pay for Internet access via supplier here in North Carolina to pay, I would be the various providers of Internet services, to call on his services APT MD and see what the different plans they offer ...

arus.geo said...

Yes, you can only over the Internet.

Yo. I do not have cable (HD receiver) I have no phone service (I use a cell phone). I have cable at high speed.

Check if you have Time Warner Cable in your area and get position. Stay away from DSL (unless you live next to the switching station)

Post a Comment