Saturday, January 30, 2010

Red Blisters In Throat My 5 Y/o Son Has A Sore Throat With Red Blisters And Fever?

My 5 y/o son has a sore throat with red blisters and fever? - red blisters in throat

I called a nurse hotline and was told that this is something that a virus is not strep, but something with "start ker" or "karma" or "cure" or something like that. Who knows what might be called that, I forget his name, when I tried to remember everything she told me to do for him ... S 'PLEASE HELP !!!!!

2 comments:

Tess K said...

Still need to get attention and consult a physician. You need to drink fluids such as Pedialyte, to maintain their level of fluid and electrolytes. He takes aspirin for a fever. Taking the temperature, so that the doctor if you have a thermometer can tell. But I just want access to a doctor quickly. They seem to have measles or chickenpox, the description of the bulbs.

♥i.heart... said...

As you can see a nurse on the phone to see if your child has a virus and not a sore throat, but a doctor who looks at least I can not say to a culture in streptococcal it. You really need to take your child to a doctor to ensure no sore throat or anything else that requires an anti-biotic. Strep heart can cause damage if left untreated. If one of my children (especially girls) had these symptoms are not based on a conversation with a stranger, care for them.

Post a Comment