Thursday, January 14, 2010

Gluteus Medius Strengthening Gluteus Medius Exercises????

Gluteus Medius Exercises???? - gluteus medius strengthening

I'm almost 16, am a man, and I have beeen to eat healthy and go to the gym 3-5 times a week. I elliptical, treadmill adds, stationary bikes and heart, and I have all the time on the heart for about an hour and a half hours une. I also do weight training. But now I'd rather lose a little weight () very much. I really need help in certain areas, and hoped that some good practices in these areas.

Gluteus medius (the main thing I want to lose )********:)
Internal oblique
Adducts
Pectoral
Serratus anterior


Thanks for the help! Btw I do not expect miracles, I know, will to Ake time and commitment. Remove what you can to me!

2 comments:

ellx33 said...

Lifting weights in the gym, to say the devices, which help these areas. Was for the oblique abdominal muscles on the back (with your knees toward the ceiling as you make a periodic crisis), but the legs fall to one side and sit-ups like these (for both parties.) Really works the oblique !

taebogir... said...

the best exercise for the buttocks is fours and lift the leg from behind, especially next to the part that you do.

Post a Comment