Monday, January 11, 2010

Forced To Go Barefoot In School When Is The Last Time That A Newspaper Article Made You Cry?

When is the last time that a newspaper article made you cry? - forced to go barefoot in school

It is a rare occurrence, but this did.The I am the mother of a student with a disability that makes it even sadder for me.I understand their struggles.
What do you think should be the punishment for the scum who did this?

Article from:
Lake County News-Herald, March 1.2008
Associated Press

Hamilton, Ohio - A student with a disability remains optimistic and strong spirit, in spite of the cruel blows, he is bound, kicked, beaten with a bat in baseball, cut her hair and forced barefoot snow, says the aid of Teachers who attended their classes.
Angie Parrett said he was angry and sad to see Ashley Clark, 18, covered with bruises when he went home this week.
"As soon as we walked through the door, came to me and pressed, and I knew I was not broken." Mr. Parrett said, to help Clark Talawanda High School, near Oxford.

(The article continues to talk concerned about two teenagers who committed this crime ...)

3 comments:

black snowflake said...

Sometimes I can not bear to hear desperate, sad, such things. Baby Jessica Randall, abused and murdered by his "father" - I still believe in it. What happened to a lot of attention on the health of workers involved at different times. I hope that Ashley will not have to suffer. Sub inflict human suffering, no doubt, must be maintained for a very long time, taking into account the hard work

emiss said...

Sunshine I love your avatar

Chelsea Paul said...

I am a man i dont cry.

Post a Comment